Hi blockmates and strangers!
(i have no idea what i’m doing.)
Today I will share to you some applications that I have on my iPad :D For the month of October! Some of the apps listed as *FREE* may NOT BE FREE by next month so you have to hurrrry! Some of the apps that i have and use are not free anymore so, :( for you. i’ll try to update my apps at least once a month. The ones that are crossed out were free for some time before :x but MAY be free again, keep tracking!
- Toca Kitchen Monsters - i have the full versions of Toca Doctor, Toca Kitchen and Toca Hair Salon but this is also fun :D
- Lil’ Kitten Shopping Cart Game -
- Pepi Bath Lite - I have the full version but this is still fun :D
- Kids Steering Wheels -
- Party Flippo - Pinoy Henyo!
- The Opposites -
Pot Smash -
- Tayo the Little Bus’ Garage Game
- My PlayHome Lite - i have the full version but lite is still useful :D
- Disney Princesses Royal Ball - this is an augmented reality game that utilizes your iDevice’s camera! unlock all costumes by cheating and pointing your camera to these images: http://i.imgur.com/lKLCy.jpg . see your magic carriage with this picture: http://i.imgur.com/DtuDn.jpg
- ARBasketball - augmented reality, you need to print out a picture, put it on ANY surface, and use your iDevice’s camera to play awesome 3D basketball!
Ah! Up AND BASICALLY ALL GAMES WITH CARTOON CHARACTERS
- Things That Go Together
- Which Go Together?
- Super Duper - Using I and Me -
- Super Duper WH Questions - ‘Who’ deck is free, pay $2.99 for extra decks.
- Super Duper Story Maker
- Super Duper Let’s Name Things
- Sentence Builder
- Going Places - practice appropriate behavior, etc.
- Community Helpers
- Baby Learns Body Parts
- Where’s Puppy’s Nose?
- Linguisystems Buddy Bear Lite - many apps under this series, very LITE but still useful.
Clean up Which Goes Together Together Proloquo (AAC) - very very awesome
- Story Maker - create picturebooks and scenes for narratives/listening compre
- Toontastic - make animated stories and movies! same as above
- Fables - reading/listening comprehension
Will update again soon :D i can’t view my apps as of now since i’m downloading something huge on my iPad and might disrupt download if i exit the app.
Those with stars (*) are my faves! <3
- Design This Home (iPad, iPhone) $FREE! - Become a superstar designer as you decorate and expand your house! Customize every element of your home: arrange furniture, put up cabinets, paint the walls, renovate the floors and more
- Pot Smash (iPad) $FREE! - Like smashing stuff? Challenge your brain while your fingers do the smashing. Combine thinking skills with quick reactions to smash every pot in sight.
- Bakery Story (iPad, iPhone) $FREE! - Design your own dream bakery to show off to your friends. Don’t forget to make sure your customers are happy and well-fed by choosing stunning decoration and tasty new pastries!
- Smurfs’ Village (iPad, iPhone) $FREE! - Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf’s guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
- Monopoly Hotels (iPad, iPhone) $FREE! - Buy, build and manage MONOPOLY’s iconic hotels in this all-new MONOPOLY experience! Check-in to MONOPOLY Hotels – for FREE!
- Temple Run (iPad, iPhone) $FREE! - Test your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, and see how far you can run!
- MONOPOLY HD (iPad) $9.99 - Yes! the board game, on your iDevice!
- Bumpy Road (iPad, iPhone) $2.99 - Spring is here and a couple in their autumn years have decided to go for a ride in their car just like in the old days. Bump the road with a simple touch to safely guide them on their trip and help them collect the memories of their past.
- Canabalt (iPad, iPhone) $2.99 - An escape the apocalypse platformer game with lots of noir pixel goodness.
- *Cut The Buttons HD (iPad) $1.99 - A snip here, a cut there: avoid the bolts and please beware! Now make a trim, its time to start, make sure to keep your scissors sharp!
- *Where’s My Water? (iPad, iPhone) $0.99 - Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.
- *Minecraft Pocket Edition (iPad, iPhone) $6.99 - Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.
- Text Twist 2 (iPad) $0.99 - Twist letters again with TextTwist 2, the sequel to one of the most popular word games of all time!
- Hipstamatic (iPad, iPhone) $1.99 - Digital photography never looked so analog. The Hipstamatic brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras of the past!
- Incredibooth (iPad, iPhone) $0.99 - Show up with the party already in your pocket. IncrediBooth is the hottest way remember any shindig.
- Grid Lens (iPad, iPhone) $0.99 - Grid lens lets you shoot your precious moments on a single picture.
- PicFrame (iPad, iPhone) $0.99 - Combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames. With 34 fully adjustable frames, rounded corners, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- Keep Calm and Carry On (iPad) $0.99 - Keep Calm and Carry On for iOS makes it easy to customise your own unique variation of this classic.
- Day One (iPad) $1.99 - Day One is a micro-journal / diary / text logging application that makes it easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them sync and available in the cloud.
- DukePen (iPad) $0.99 - DukePen is a professional hand writing notes app that brings back the charm and benefits of using stationery pens and paper to working with notes on your iPad.
An iPad is an OC-person’s best friend! Here are some of the apps i downloaded this week, whether it be for therapy or for self-entertainment, you should get them too!
- 30 Second Life (iPad) $0.99 - Live your entire life, from birth to death, in 30 seconds. At every moment, your choices determine where your life will lead. Because life’s too long to live just once.
- Plants Vs. Zombies HD (iPad) $6.99 - Do I even need to explain this?
- Jelly Band (iPad) FREE! - Create your own interactive Jelly orchestra and get mesmerized by the soulful melodies you create!
- Toca Hair Salon (iPad) $1.99 - Let your kids run their own Toca Hair Salon! Cut, color, comb and blow-dry lifelike hair on six different cute characters. Using your fingers you can make any hair style you want!
- Toca Kitchen (iPad) $1.99 - Toca Kitchen lets you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend’s response.
- DocsToGo Premium (iPad) $16.99 - Create and view office documents!
- Scan to PDF (iPad 2) $4.99 - Scan documents with your iPad 2!
- NoteFile (iPad) $4.99 - Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them quickly, from anywhere.
- Book Creator (iPad) $4.99 - The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad.
- Gift Wrap App (iPad) FREE! - The Gift Wrap App lets you wrap any image from your camera roll. Great for vouchers, tickets, awaiting delivery or forgotten special occasions
- Finger Cut (iPad) FREE! - It turns your device into a saw, which can cut your finger if you touch it.
- PhotoLoader for Facebook (iPad, iPhone, iTouch) $1.99 - A way to batch upload multiple photos from your iPhone to Facebook! Import your photos from the Photos app, edit and organize them and with one tap they will all get uploaded to Facebook!
- Hipstamatic (iPad 2, iPhone, iTouch) $1.99 - The Hipstamatic brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras of the past! The Hipstamatic keeps the the quirks of shooting old school but gives you the ability to swap lenses, film, and flash settings all with the swipe of a finger.
- Leme Cam Pro 12.0 (iPad 2, iPhone, iTouch) $0.99 - The heart of Leme Cam is the unique charm found in simple film photography. We urge you to have fun! Capture your style, emotion, and your creativity using our chic, unpredictable, yet delightfully retro “toy” cameras, cool lenses, and funky films.
- IncrediBooth (iPad 2) $0.99 - A Photo Booth in your Pocket - Awesome Photo Strips Anywhere!
- Grid Lens (iPhone, iTouch, iPad 2) $0.99 - Grid lens lets you shoot your precious moments on a single picture. You can take photos in each frame split by grid lines to create your own story.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Size: 9.8 MB
This is in Korean but the interface is very easy to understand. You can combine cameras and films to get different outcomes :)
- Basic | 37mm | 4:3
- Snap | 45mm | 3:2
- Panorama | 37mm | 1.85:1
- Fantasy | 37,50 mm | 1:1
- Motion 2X 2 | 37mm | 4:3 [Actionsampler!!!]
- Motion x4 | 37mm | 1:3 [Supersampler!!!]
- Fisheye | 37mm | 1:1
- iPhone Basic
- Vintage Brown
- Vintage Blue
Get Pudding Camera for free, Here!
Snappr for iPhone/iPod/iPad is free for a limited time! (from $0.99 or $1.99 i think?)
The Snappr Fisheye app for iPhone instantly shoots strikingly original, dynamic fisheye photos. No ponderous swapping between the front and back of your camera – simply select your lens and snapp away immediately.
Snappr comes equipped with five quirky, unique fish eye lenses you won’t find in any other app. These lenses feature some of the most dynamic lens effects you’ll come across in the App Store; so two Snappr shots are hardly the same!
• SUNKit - Ever wondered what you would see looking out of a porthole of the Yellow Submarine after you took it for a joyride - and sunk it? The SUNKit lens drowns your picture in the sunny, honey-like hue of homemade lemonade and makes it look all goldfish bubbly!
• ORCALiber - Commonly referred to as the “Orca” this lens shoots razor-sharp black & white images that bang & bite.
• 4SKIN - Looking for “La view en rose”? The 4SKIN’s well-rounded lens makes curves look more curvaceous and skin-tones come alive with titillating pinkish hues. Perfect for taking snappy close-ups in the heat of the action.
• BVLGERIA ‘75 - Put the bulge in Bulgaria with that dusty, de-saturated and drab look you only get from crappy vintage discontinued Eastern European cameras.
• NEMO - With colors bright as tropical fish, contrast buzzing like an electric eel and lens disfiguration not unlike cheap underwater goggles you’ll never have trouble finding Nemo among your favorite lenses.
Get Snappr HERE!