Really disposing of my shoes so i can have more space for more shoes.
1. Hebe Manila Budapest Camel - fits sz 8-9 - Worn once - Orig. price P750
2. Hebe Manila Scallop Lavender - fits sz 8-9 - Worn thrice - Orig. price P850
3. Hebe Manila Cairo Pink - Worn twice - sz 8.5-9 - Orig. price P850
4. S&H Black 4-inch Heels - Worn thrice - sz 6 - Orig. price P999
5. Teal Wedge Espadrilles - New - Sz 8.5-9 - Orig. price $11
6. Tribute Shoes Paris Gold + Orchid - Worn once - Sz. 7-8 - Orig. price P1350
Payment: BPI or UnionBank deposit
Shipping: P50 w/in MM, P100 provincial. Free shipping if you get 2 pairs or more. Will add freebies if i can :3
No need to make it flowery, the GoPro’s battery life SUCKS. It won’t last 1 hour and 30 minutes on standby. When shooting video, it won’t last 45 minutes.
An original replacement GoPro Hero3 battery costs P1,100 each at official retailers. The charger costs P1,950. But this replacement batterypack, costs only P2,000. And it includes the following already:
- Two (2) 1200mAh batteries
- a rapid mini A/C charger w/ fold out plug
- a European plug adaptor
- a car charger
More practical? You do the math.
The only thing I dislike about the Wasabi Power batteries: the pull-flap/tag. They seem to come loose at the middle when you pull.
The Wasabi Power batteries are a bit bigger than the GoPros. Not that big of a problem though. Gopros are 1050mAh but are said to give a few minutes more power than the Wasabi’s which are 1200mAh.
You can also use the rapid charger to charge your original GoPro batteries. Says on the instructions that the charger is supposed to light red when charging when really it’s orange. It goes green when fully charged.
The rapid charger is made of flimsy material, though. I’d take extra care of it if I were you.
More about the product:
- Includes 2 batteries and 1 charger for the GoPro HERO3, AHDBT-201, AHDBT-301
- Each Hero3 battery features Japanese cells, 3.7V, 1200mAh
- Mini rapid A/C charger features a fold-out US plug, 110-240V worldwide input voltage, car charging adapter, and European plug
- Batteries and chargers are fully compatible with the GoPro HERO3 original camera, battery, and power accessories
I got mine from my new favorite photogear / videogear / audiogear online store, ShutterMaster Pro (which is actually Aperture Trading Co.’s online store!) [facebook link] This is also where I got my auto drybox. Totes safe to buy here! Got my stuff after 2 working days.
People who feed on you don’t deserve to be in your life.
People who make you feel miserable when you know you’ve given them everything that you can.
now this is unforgivable and unforgettable.
you who will always try your very best to make me happy
you who will not change me into someone you want
you who will not ask for anything or anything in return
you who will make time for us
you whom i can have deep conversations with
you whom i can have intellectual debates with
you who can understand my music
you who i am perfectly in sync with
you who i am meant for
you who was meant for me
and i will never stop looking for you
and i hope you never stop looking for me.
if you’re unpretty, uninteresting, untalented, a clone, a generic, the epitome of boring, repetitive, routine… with your life revolving around your boring beliefs and your boring religious rituals and your boring family, your boring housewife mother and boring office cubicle worker father, and equally uninteresting siblings and equally uninteresting friends..
then don’t bother asking yourself why you’re single since birth.
no use in saying “be yourself” this time.
OF COURSE I END UP BUYING THEM FOR MYSELF T________T
1. GoPro Floaty Backdoor (P750)
2. Wasabi Power Battery Pack for GoPro Hero3 (P2000)
3. GoPro Tripod Mount (P350)
4. Nikon 85mm f/1.8D (P15000)
5. Sandisk Ultra or Extreme Class 10 16/32GB MicroSD (P1300)
6. GoPro Surfboard Mount (P960)
7. External HDD for Mac(P4000)
8. Goody StayPut/ SlipProof ties
9. Blonde Bobby Pins
10. Beach Girl Trucker Cap (P1000)
11. Kala or Lanikai Soprano Ukulele (P8,000)
Silver edition to be exact. After months of debating (with myself) which edition to buy, I think all I need is this (for now) and some additional mounts.
May i just say that this is DAMMMMN TINY! My hands are small, mind you. It’s like a beeper! or a fat matchbox!
Can’t wait to try it out (in action!), still try’na go through the controls.
the GoPro app is also available for free on the App Store, it helps you control the GoPro with your iPad or iPhone, and also acts as a live view monitor :D
You have to update your GoPro first though, then register it online. I set up a wifi password on mine.
the live preview has a lag time of four seconds though. Four seconds!! D:
i cannot stress enough how disinterested i am with singing and dancing korean girls. i also find it rather disturbing how most of my friends who are fans of said culture are males.
i also do not dig this shit where girls look up to people who have below size zero bodies or BMIs of 14 or something, skinny skank hos with no bosoms or just about any body fat (how could they even be fun in bed? how could they even be fun to cuddle?), who have bad teeth and gums and messy hair, who look like crack whores and heroin heroines… i mean if children see these girls as ‘beautiful’ then fuck it the world has cancer.
also people who have too much to say but too little to act. If you’s gonna be complaining about the system then make sure you’s doing something about it too. crapola.
popular kids, popular kids. glad i wasn’t ever.
being in your early twenties is definitely not an excuse for regrets! i have so many but i believe i can catch up:
- That i never had summer classes when i was young thus never had the chance to learn a sport or play an instrument
- That i never did learn a sport
- That i never did learn how to swim properly
- That i never did take the guitars seriously
- That i declined offers to travel near and far
- That i did not buy the toys i want
- That i refused to buy clothes if they were more than P300 pesos.
- That i never had the time to get physically fit
- That i never really got close to my family
- That i should’ve been nicer to people.
it’s about time i BE the best i can be.